Monday, April 21, 2014

JMSN "Love Myself" Official Video



Following the release of his self-produced Pllaje’ EP, JMSN releases the official visuals for fan-favorite interlude, “Love Myself,” directed by Sebastian Molando. The Detroit native exposes viewers to desolated pastures and cataclysmic love confessions:

 See I don’t love myself. 
 So, how can I expect somebody else to do the things I…
 That I can’t do myself? 
 So, I won’t hurt nobody else anymore.

 Decked in a folkloric ensemble, the mystical production transcends into celestial projections that float effortlessly behind sublime guitar chords. Vibe to the pictorials above and prepare for his forthcoming project, Blue Album, set to release this year.

Morganne Nikole
Original Article Published at Saint Heron: http://bit.ly/1jCWp0I

No comments:

Post a Comment