Saturday, August 16, 2014

VOICE SERIES: DEVIN PAPILLION

It takes courage to begin.
It takes audacity to use your voice.
It takes boldness to make impassioned noise.....unapologetically.

Introducing my Dear Friend Devin,
her voice.
her passion.
& the birth of her new blog:

SPEAK!!!!!
"I finally got the courage and inspiration to share. Writing has always been a way for me to really release, in a sort of cathartic fashion. I've been wanting to start blogging for a while now but I kept letting the fact that I felt like I was so behind on social media keep me from starting.
If you choose to follow, this will be a blog discussing issues, culture, philosophy, music, art and a slew of other topics that we as a people all deal with, struggle with or experience at one point or another.
- Devin Papillion

THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: "Hip-Hop Makes Me Human."
"This first particular post has been finished and sitting for a while; ever since I found out that Q-tip has stated that he is doing some collaborative work with Jonah Hill & Leonardo Dicaprio in efforts to create a drama series that will document the movement of the Native Tongues throughout the early '90s" - 
- Devin Papillion 

Devin, I SALUTE YOU!

Introducing...The Butterfly Effect... Peep this blog at: 

LIKE! COMMENT! SHARE! SAVE! 

-Morganne Nikole 

No comments:

Post a Comment