Monday, April 28, 2014

Audio: Coline Creuzot, “You Tried It”

 
R&B chanteuse Coline Creuzot releases “You Tried It,” a mid-tempo ballad loaded with tenacious librettos and rhythmic percussion. Produced by Grammy-nominated producer/songwriter Drew “Druski” Scott, the Houston songstress delivers an organic ensemble revealing her lack of tolerance towards her emotionally detached lover:
I’m laying with a stranger
Heart is full of anger and I don’t know how to get us back.
I let you walk all over my heart
Now I don’t wanna cry, no more
Just tell me if you’re gonna leave tonight
Cause baby you… you tried it.
Following the 2002 release of her Acapella EP, “You Tried It,” is the first single from her forthcoming album, Creuz Control. The soul-induced single blends heartache with empowerment, speaking to anyone who may find themselves in similar situations. Groove to the song above and be on the lookout for the album, set to release this spring. Also, watch a live studio session of the single below.

Morganne Nikole
 Original Article Published at Saint Heron: http://bit.ly/1nXhcl6

No comments:

Post a Comment